Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

"Three pages of unread follows in Mangadex"
May God guide you oh blessed one.
The procrastinator in me weeps for you.

@dextersTomato

According to early in the first novel, Ares is a workaholic who (if left alone) will NOT STOP WORKING, even going so far as to use holy techniques to keep himself awake and reduce fatigue.

Much of the dialogue between Amelia and Ares is the former worrying over the latter overworking himself and the latter going, "This is nothing; I once stayed up 3.5 nights in a row to fight off an undead invasion across 3 towns" or something like that.
His official stats as of the character stats at the end of Volume 1 lists his luck as literally Zero. Poor dude.

Similarly, Toudou also has Zero luck.

@dudewithmagic

https://jnovels.com/darenidemo-dekiru-kage-kara-tasukeru-maou-toubatsu-pdf/

Above is a link to a site that lets you download pdfs of the novel volumes. If you can manage to get through all the link-shortener things, there are 4 volumes available in English.
The end of Volume 1 coincides with the aftermath of Ares' fight with the demon vampire and the Hero's decision to go to the Tomb
(and the reveal that she is female)

Dex-chan lover
3 pages of unread follows is like 2+ week of backlog . I wish you the best of luck

Aggregator gang
It’s stressful how poorly his plans work out. A comment noted he has zero luck and it’s painfully obvious lol

Still the new fake priest seems like a sweet addition.
The lunatic Gregory on the other hand represents everything that’s bad about religious extremists, even defying the rulings of their own belief because they feel they have the power and therefore right to do as they see fit.

Literally nobody has the right to put any blame on Ares if things get out of hand.

The dude just wanted to chill, but nope. Even the people who he's working for can't do anything to help him.

I'm hyped on what Ares is gonna come up with to handle all this stuff in the way of his job.

Now this totaled messed up everything start from hero, guidance and everything from the event...
Ugrhh....

Double-page supporter
@A31D31N At this point he might as well destroy the demon kingdom all by himself and that would be less troublesome.

Dex-chan lover
Really not digging the briefcase look, it was supposed to be a steamer trunk

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling, he is receiving his divine messages from the demons.

Users who are viewing this thread