Dark Arts Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Parting Ways

Supporter
This shit is waaaay too over the place, jumping from crap to crap without any proper development... Really a shame, cause it does have potential.

Dex-chan lover
So, not only did that random twat cause an incredibly unnecessary complication, the author decided to cause an even GREATER complication, by giving the random twat a more visceral goal to achieve.
Wow. What an unnecessary villain, to push the story towards nowhere. What a waste of time.

edit: good to see the complaints in the comments sections. In other places, people would usually write stuff like: "oh that bitch, kill her!!11"

god I hope someone picks this up. as boilerplate as the story is, the art is just so goddamn good. I wanna see more.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this chapter again I was going through Pakovi withdrawal so I had to reread this chapter to get boost lol.

Wait, what the fuck. Even if this isn’t over yet, that ‘ended’ WAY too peacefully. She just doesn’t want to use Dark Arts anymore??? What the fuck????? Why aren’t you mad at the fact you got fucking brainwashed?!! Or that your friend almost became a fucking brain dead!!!!!! Even happy go lucky fuckers have a break point!! I’m not saying FL needs to kill Bitchvia, but just... it feels super unsatisfying she just teleports away and the professors don’t even do JACK SHIT.

So like... they just let her get away after she brainwashed someone (and thus probably lots of others too, and by probably I mean definitely)... ??????

Like, what??
Surely that's got to be a punishably crime?!

so like.. they just did nothing about that?
Surely brainwashing other students and thus probably also other people is a punishable and criminal offense???
Like, the hell?

Especially since she doesn't even care about other people at all?
She literally keeps trying to kill people.. so what even

Users who are viewing this thread