Dark Arts Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Break-Up

Dex-chan lover
The teachers once again proving their 4D-chess mastery by leading a student that they know is targeted by bad guys(tm) to a remote place ... and then splitting up ...

Dex-chan lover
The teachers once again proving their 4D-chess mastery by leading a student that they know is targeted by bad guys(tm) to a remote place ... and then splitting up ...

...I'm sorry.. why the hell is she worried about hurting the person who's trying to kill her?

And Why in the hell is she not telling people it's because of Silvia?!

...I'm sorry.. why the hell is she worried about hurting the person who's trying to kill her?

Why in the hell is she not telling people it's because of Silvia?!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is halfway done at this point, I'm guessing it got axed.

Dex-chan lover
They really love their fancy fonts. And it feels like 70% of her useful skills are not actually going to involve dark arts

Well... There goes the unpredictability of this series? A whole chapter of nothing but predictable events. :/ Well, the art is still nice, though. :) Since MC is mega-OP now, guess we get to go to war soon.

Thank you for the scanlations!

Contributor
I'm glad to see the school is finally doing something about Silvia, but why the heck did the let her get away with so much for so long????

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, batman caught the joker and is being handed over to the police! I really wonder what will happen next!? How exciting, can't wait!

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the hate this story is getting, I'm really enjoying it. Sure its tacky and a bit convoluted but the magic system is well thought out, the art is beautiful and the monsters are horrifying. Y'all are too jaded and cynical.

Dex-chan lover
Love this series and her lewd means of sealing Silvia's magical prowess. Thank you for the chapter.

Why exactly did she think she couldn't say that silvia is a violent, manipulative psychopath that tried to kill her?

Dex-chan lover
I see. So Bella and Silvia will be together? :D Thank you for the chapters! I hope you'll continue to spoil us xD

Users who are viewing this thread