Dark Gathering - Ch. 64 - Murder Of The Lord

Just sic him at a worthy opponent and he'll be happy. If anything, I think he's grateful to Yayoi for satisfying him to such an extent.

When it comes to severing his contract with the Kamiyo Clan though, that might be when some discipline is required...

The healing isn't a result of the Bunrei's defeat. If you look at Masakado's fisting again, right before all the light energy poured out, he had cracks all over his body. And right when they poured out, his armour is gone and he's back to his regular form.

That is, Masakado could no longer maintain his New Emperor form at battle's end, so the form cracks and disperses all its energies back to the land.
Ahhhh, yeah, that makes more sense than my interpretation.

Reactions: le3
Seems like Taisui Xingjun wants to kill off every Japanese. hopefully he can fight all of Japan’s gods.

Dex-chan lover
Come... EA!!!

Untitled.jpg

Dex-chan lover
it interesting that they use Wukong golden headband "jingu" lookalike to seal the god.
If it the same stuff that create by Buddha in Chinese myth, then... how it arrives in Japan might relate to the story too.

now this is perfect time to expand story to China, after Black Myth Wukong major success,

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seems like Taisui Xingjun wants to kill off every Japanese. hopefully he can fight all of Japan’s gods.
If only Taira no Masakado was already this strong, the 2 other Vengeful Spirits would be more than enough for repelling main body of Taisui.
Not to mention local 8 millions god. Will we see Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu in this series? Feels like they appear too much in manga already.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

And it ends! The Supernatural Battle of Kyoto victory belongs to...Yayoi and co.!!applause
Such a splendid match from the beginning to the end. Even in this final part, we've seen Taisui's strongest against Masakado's strongest, and it's not disappointing! If i have to give the arrow "Noble Phantasm" a grade it would be:
Type: Anti Space-Time, Anti Unit
Max target: 1 target
Also as Yayoi said, a lot of luck factor involved in this battle. In fact, i personally thought there was no interruption till the end due to Seimei's presence around the perimeter. Speaking of him, i wonder what he meant by the power structure in Japan wouldn't be the same. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. See ya guys later, Ciao👋

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread