Dark Gathering - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Precious Moonlit Evening

Thanks for picking this up!
I have read it on JB, but they dropped it after some chapters. I am really happy someone picked this up!

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaaaaaaa! This is gonna be epic! Thanks for picking this up.

I know this is something i'm gonna be re-reading for years to come. I hope it gets fully translated and finished. Thank you to the translators for all the hard work :D

Dex-chan lover
She... I think she flipped a switch in me that wasn't supposed to... um... It's just that, that stare is...

I think I really like her.

Dex-chan lover
Strong Monster of the week vibes with subpar comedy... I guess I'll pass out ey...
shows you have no taste in anything lool it bearly started were did you pull strong moster of the weeb stupid idea of vibes?? there is clearly a goal here so no fucking way this is that kind of story

Dex-chan lover
Started reading this after binge-ing the anime (Ep18 latest). The manga is metal asf, I love this 💖

Dex-chan lover
So is this manga just about this guy being bait for ghosts while he gets his ass saved over and over again by a little girl? Because that's what it sounds like it's going to be.

That doesn't appeal to me at all. Really the only thing I liked about this so far is whatever took her mom. Seems very interesting, looks like a fetus, implying something is feeding on spirits to develop and then eventually birth some horror.

But I think I'm going to drop this. Should just have the kid be the protagonist instead of the guy. Also, I was looking for horror, and this doesn't really seem like horror.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread