Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12.1 - Special Editions

Dex-chan lover
I has been enjoying this. And then the author goes and makes homophobic remarks in the afterword. Oh well, another one off the list.
I'm sure the author is saddened that you will no longer be reading the stolen and unoffical translation of their work.

I went and re-read the afterward. The onlything that I could find that might possibly be considered homeophobic is saying sex happens between man and a woman.

That offends you? If he had said something like "All the gays should burn in hell!" That would be offensive.

The definition of sex
noun
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

The definition of sexual intercourse
noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

Grow up and stop looking to be offended.

Finally this is a translation from one language and culture yo anither one that are so vastly different in nuance that it is mind boggling.

Dex-chan lover
Volume two is set to release in early May. I intend to resume the TLs once it comes out. Thanks for reading up to this point and consider supporting the artist if you've enjoyed this series!
Thank you for deciding to translate the volume version and not the magazine version. Too many translators rush to translate the inferior magazine versions, so I'm glad that you're one for the few that will wait for the volumes to be released before translating.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Comic-Walker has released the second volume cover. Release date 5/9/2023
71fmPzBfI8L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread