Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if people think that a relationship between a 16 year old and a 18 year old is wrong, they should touch grass.
Though I must admit I thought they were in their 20s or something like that too. But since it's manga everyone needs to be high school age I guess.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking Damn!!! 200 comments on this fuckin thread, I've never seen any manga having threads that's this long, I guess some people really freaked out when they found out she's 16, It would be weird if it's in another country that a 16 y/o is cock bending a full grown man, but FYI 16 is the legal marriage age for girls in Japan, so it's not weird for them. Different countries have different standards

Dex-chan lover
"16" Come on Author-san, She should be at least 20, why are you like this.

Fed-Kun's army
"16" Come on Author-san, She should be at least 20, why are you like this.
because the core audience of this manga are young horney teenagers, same reason that most main stream romance manga sets in middle to high school.

Honestly if people think that a relationship between a 16 year old and a 18 year old is wrong, they should touch grass.
Though I must admit I thought they were in their 20s or something like that too. But since it's manga everyone needs to be high school age I guess.
No one's saying it is wrong 🤦, also they are in their mid twenties, there is a chapter which depicts roni having a wet dream 10 years ago which will indicate roni is in his 20s now, the author just decided to slap an age and call it a day, no one really cares aside from some lifeless idiots who can't depict fiction pixels from reality

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe a single 2 digit number has brought forth this many comments lol, while I agree they don’t look that age they’re fictional characters so who gives a shit.

Dex-chan lover
Japan and having to make everything underage in some form or way. Never change you creepy mangakas

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how the internet still loses their shit on arbitrary ages in manga after all these decades.
But we all know that the more sensitive they are to it, the more they like it, just like the priest's nipples, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the 16 year old whose fuck count is in the high double digits but hasn't kissed once.

Truly the Japanese ideal.

Double-page supporter
Sh…………she’s 16

Oh no
OH YES :meguusmug:

Gotta love how the internet still loses their shit on arbitrary ages in manga after all these decades.
But we all know that the more sensitive they are to it, the more they like it, just like the priest's nipples, lol.
That's why it's better to ignore that kind of people

RXD

Fed-Kun's army
The Americans are not going to survive this chapter. Rip in pieces.

Fed-Kun's army
I see so many more people in here complaining about the moral police or whatever than there are people actually saying anything about her age.

The boogeyman isn't real, it's not gonna take away your horny manga

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. The people in this thread. You know she is legal for over half the USA and she is legal at the federal level too, right? Source: I met my fiancee when she was 16 and I was 32. Literally no one in my family, her family, our friends or coworkers cared. in fact, I don't think anyone I have told irl has cared. Moral fags really are out of touch. lol hell, she lives overseas so I had to report all this directly to the federal gov during the immigration process and all FED-boi can do is grin and bear it. Lawful but awful is the only way to live. we are getting married in May, btw
Looking at this thread a year later is a shit show.

Officers, this guy right here. I’ve got no dog in this fight but I certainly wouldn’t want to be on whichever side of the picket line has a self-admitted pedo/groomer bragging about their underage partner like a sex trophy wife as the person agreeing with me. Holy shit. What a surreal thing to find when just scrolling through comments after each chapter I read. The optics are so bad.

No one here was like “it’s just fiction!” “Yeah my wife is 16” “No we don’t want this guy speaking for us.”?

Users who are viewing this thread