Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 24.1 - Bonus

Dex-chan lover
Lol you just reminds me of her mother, haru really is an enigma coming from her mother, she just too pure or just too dense when coming to it, even thought that her mother is doing it with everyone, it will be interesting if haru get awakened later in the chapter.

Also I'm agree with everyone here, eury isn't unattractive, she just lost the opportunity for getting the right partners, maybe she a little bit picky with her choice, if I'm given a choice to choose between eury and haru it will end up with eury every single times, maybe haru win for the body but she still a kid for me.
maybe shes unattractive by elf standards?

Aggregator gang
This has become one of my favorite ecchi works, right up there with What Happens Inside the Dungeon. Amona’s personality and reactions do that ‘funny and cute’ thing that’s hard to quantify.

Eury gets that Most Ripped Female Elf Abs award.

Dex-chan lover
EwucCHT.png

:ROFLMAO:
4nGO5js.png

unreal
unattractive huh...:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I hope the ending is Amona in a. one piece dress with (at least) one in the oven and multiple kids running around calling sweetly for her danna-sama or oto-san, Roni.

Dex-chan lover
Still curious as to how this happened. Like did they get so mad with each other to the point they grabbed each other and didn't notice they were already fucking? And from this bonus it seems like they've been at it for a while before the series officially kicked off.

Eury might be unattractive in personality and charisma?

Haru would get off giving footjobs?

• This
Reactions: Lev

Users who are viewing this thread