Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 24.1 - Bonus

gets it from her mother
Lol you just reminds me of her mother, haru really is an enigma coming from her mother, she just too pure or just too dense when coming to it, even thought that her mother is doing it with everyone, it will be interesting if haru get awakened later in the chapter.

Also I'm agree with everyone here, eury isn't unattractive, she just lost the opportunity for getting the right partners, maybe she a little bit picky with her choice, if I'm given a choice to choose between eury and haru it will end up with eury every single times, maybe haru win for the body but she still a kid for me.

Dex-chan lover
Eury kinda seems unattractive fwiw: saltiness/bitterness and tryhard is an unappealing pair in a woman.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more happy that they didn't go around looking for random people to do it. Really builds more trust between them. Imagine them after marriage~

Supporter
Maybe Haru mistook 'erogenous' for 'most ticklish'? In that case, I can understand why she'd say the soles of her feet would be that if she was asked the question.
I can absolutely see that playing out like that in a future chapter.

Like say, for some reason, Haru overhears someone say "erogenous zone", then someone awkwardly tries to describe it PG-style as "a place that feels all tingly when you touch it" and she goes "oh you mean like tickling?" and then they just leave it at that for fear of corrupting poor dear Haru-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread