Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Hol' up, so these enhancers can "harbor" the soul of a creature like a dragon (don't start) in order to gain some of their power, but that leaves me with questions. Can enhancers use multiple souls? What if you use the soul of a creature that's the same as you (human/human, elf/elf, etc), what happens then? Dragon enhancers are the strongest, but are they a limited group, or can any enhancer gain a dragon soul?

what if you use the soul of a tentacle monster??

Dex-chan lover
Threesome? :meguupog:

Crazy how this one out of all the degenerate manga out there hasnt had a threesome yet. Unless I forgot the milf had a gangbang scene or something
I feel like a threesome would kill a lot of the premise/gag. More likely she gets paired off with someone random. For all their horniness, Roni and Amona seem pretty committed, Haru is completely ignorant, and Eury will die a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
So she's kind of a mix of Bocchi and Tomoko I guess?
I have a feeling she's going to end up dissappointed.

Banned
So, Lone dragon princess is some kind of partial shapeshifter? She can take some traits of monsters like dragon and use it for combat?
I think its high time this series... this lewd as fuck series add some magic futa girl. Permanent, one off, or semi recurring character i do not care, just want to see some lewdy Futa X Female action on a non H manga.
:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The party, is the party reputation!!!!

Last chapter Roni was rumored to have laid the whole group(-Eury), and because of how active him and Amona the group likely developed some reputation among adventurers

Users who are viewing this thread