Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2018
- Messages
- 2,642
HERESTANDING
I REALIZE
HERESTANDING
Freya is also bigger than Amona.All I know is poor Eury is probably ripping her heart out and damning the gods; that even dwarves have bigger tits then her.
Shortstack also implies she has some ASS. This is a P shape individual. Quite sad!
What the hell"Shortstack" is literally "short" and "stacked" pushed together.
Stacked literally meaning "busty" in slang as opposed to bootilicious
Generally most don't call a women with a big booty stacked, you say they have booty or a lot of Junk in the trunk and the like
Most call a women with big breasts stacked regardless of booty size.
Only recently shortstacked has also been used for women with big butts and flat chests. But originally it just meant short and stacked.
I don't think there ever was a popular slang for a short girl with a massive butt. Shawty never really took on and Shoo'booty is literally a nothing burger while Gyatt literally pairs horribly with any other word.
As an manga website we can use WEEBspeak of course, but in normal english slang it's just shortstack.
Argueably shortack has lost all it's meaning these days, I've seen it thrown on slim petite things plenty, sadly.
I guess it's because there's no widely popularized english slang for a petite short girl with a nice butt.
Loli is specifically an under age girl. Loli is short for lolita. At least it used to be, back when words had meaning.shortstack is the term used by cowards that don't have the guts to say oppai loli.
loli has never been specifically an under age girl.Loli is specifically an under age girl. Loli is short for lolita. At least it used to be, back when words had meaning.
The phrase short stack was originally used to simply describe a short person. Derived from a short stack of pancakes at a diner.