Darling in the FranXX - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Uhm... okay I guess. I was really hoping for a different development but okay I guess.

Thx black cat scans for finishing this series

Those of you dismayed by the relatively quick ending:

Yabuki actually went a couple volumes over what was initially planned with TRIGGER to give us this ending. Yeah it would have been nice if they extended the series, but it was already considerably extended to each this point.

Dex-chan lover
man... so disappointing...
ok nice that they ended together, not like in the anime, but come on... this is like it was axed...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it ended so suddenly because we are gonna get more To LOVE-Ru.

Double-page supporter
Well, that was abrupt. Can we get some more To-Love-Ru now that this dreck is finally finished?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, after so much deviation from the anime with hopes of doing something a bit different and giving it the development it deserved to just wrapping up and ending all of a sudden... man, what a let down.

I'm glad the stuff with VIRM is reduced to nearly non-existant and that Hiro and Zero Two get a happy ending... but so much was left undone... Sad.

Double-page supporter
Marginally better than the anime ending, though, not enough of an improvement to warrant any serious praise. The only "improvements" is the happy ending instead of the ridiculously stupid one sacrificial one, and the lessened impact of the VIRM shit.

Well, okay ending... but more importantly, looking forward to Yabuki next work now that he's free. :)

Still a shitty & rushed ending, but at least they didn't fucking die this time.

At least the bullshit that was the VIRM was contained in a single page and wasn't even important. Hell, it wasn't even necessary, APE's motives could just be chalked up to obsession with self-destruction. It just feels like the author went "oh no, final chapter, have to shoehorn VIRM in somewhere!"

Users who are viewing this thread