DARLING in the FRANXX

Fed-Kun's army
PLZZZ MAKE IT END LIKE THAT WE CAN HAVE THE SEQUEL OF TO LOVE RU

Fed-Kun's army
@evergreen_oak the series isnt perfectly good as it is, its just ur humble opinion u should respect other opinion when they say that this series has a lot of problems in pacing especially and also a lot of focus in useless and badly written events. u liked it ? well good for you now accept that this series is near from perfect and thats certainly what is the closent from reality

Double-page supporter
"It has a lot of issues in my opinion", and, "it is complete shit, poorly written, ending objectively bad, blah blah blah" are two entirely different things. I can count the number of rational criticisms I've seen of DitF on one hand. The rest are mindless hate, and I dismiss that entirely.

I love the series, and I recognize that others do not. I respect other's opinions and I would never tell anyone what to like, but at the same time I'm so beyond sick and tired of the endless, mindless hate and vitriol that is directed at a perfectly fine series and story.

It isn't objectively bad. It is objectively a decent, unoriginal sci-fi plot with compelling romances and character stories. It has fantastic art, music, and animation. The pacing got weird towards the end. The narrative, while stumbling here and there, was strong overall. Those are facts, everything else is personal opinion.

The series is perfectly good as it is.

The manga is a nice little "what if" story.

That's it, period, the end.

Yo "It has uh lot o' issues in muh motha fuckin opinion", an', "it iz complete sheeit, poorly written, ending objectively bad, blah blah blah" is two entirely different things. ah can count da number o' rational criticisms ah've seen o' DitF on one hand. da rest is mindless mah fuckin hate, an' ah dismiss dat entirely.

ah love da series, an' ah recognize dat others do not. ah respect other's opinions an' ah would never tell anyone what ta like, but at da same tyme ah'm so beyond sick an' tired o' da endless, mindless mah fuckin hate an' vitriol dat iz directed at uh perfectly fine series an' story.

It ain't objectively bad. It iz objectively uh decent, unoriginal sci-fi plot wif compelling romances an' character stories. It has fantastic art, rap, an' animation. da pacing gots weird towards da end. da narrative, while stumbling here an' dere, wuz strong overall. Those is facts, everything else iz personal opinion.

da series iz perfectly pimp-tight as it iz.

da manga be uh nice little "what if" story.

dat's it, period, da end don't make me shank ya!

Double-page supporter
last time i read this there wasn't tragedy tag or is it?

Reincarnation ending like the anime isn’t all that bad I suppose, I just hope that the manga would show us some more of hiro and 02 after they’ve been reincarnated, kind of hated how the anime basically told you to imagine the fucking rest.

Contributor
Kentaro Yabuki will save this story !
2x

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-15/kentaro-yabuki-darling-in-the-franxx-manga-to-end-in-3-chapters/.154394

Bad news is this feels rushed as hell.
Good news is we *might* be getting a continuation of To Love-ru soon.

i didnt even mind the anime till the fucking ending
like the moment i saw giant 02 and blue haired bitch death flagged the mc i said fuck this. i aint dealing with this shit.

That was nice, wonder if we will get more To-Love Ru next? hopefully this time around it will actually ave an ending instead of next-season bait.

Double-page supporter
Sooo aaaammm is it the end? Well that was unsatisfying ending if I ever saw one. I mean manga as a whole was nice, it has it;s moments but a shitton of wasted occasions and plots but it went on it's own pace and it was still OK. But THIS? I mean this is possibly the most rushed ending ever, especially compared to the one in Gintama. It's like carefully creating all that grand stage, introducing actors, trying to be careful and then out of nothing bang-
some miraclous bomb out of nothing appears, assholes die
, happy ending, nothing to see here, that's it folks.

Dex-chan lover
This just needs an epilogue and it will be much better than the anime. Just now is right enough, simplistic but not full with overbearing nonsenses and space waifus.

Contributor
What a unconclusive and rushed ending, the anime ending at least tried something better and more detailed. Is sad to say this because i consider the anime ending a crap. Well whatever, it was a mediocre story anyway.

5/10 but only for the gargeous art of Yabuki.

Users who are viewing this thread