Darwin's Game - Ch. 111

Group Leader
Apparently no, but the crew is currently severely understaffed and is getting busy irl
Oh, that's too bad. But I'll wait for their version. As thankful as I am for a new chapter, the quality isn't really great.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for re-uploading it late.

It's updated now. All 44 pages. Thanks.
And sorry if I'm tagging u even though you've already read it.
I just thought that I had to remind, because I know the feeling.
No need to apologize.

Btw, thanks for the chapter. You made my day

Dex-chan lover
He finds out the teacher is the one who helps the greed evolve their king, breaks the mouse's tracker, and overall sus... and he doesn't capture the guy for interrogation or outright kill him, to be sure?!
No, he didn't find it out yet. In the previous timeline, Kaname never made contact with this sensei. He's been pulling the string from behind and rarely show himself up. Kaname now hold some suspicious that this sensei is probably had some kind of role to turn Shigeo into Greed King.

Dex-chan lover
No, he didn't find it out yet. In the previous timeline, Kaname never made contact with this sensei. He's been pulling the string from behind and rarely show himself up. Kaname now hold some suspicious that this sensei is probably had some kind of role to turn Shigeo into Greed King.
You are forgetting the tracker conveniently broke in the teachers area just as they discussed how sus he is. Anyone with even passing familiarity with literature would realize at that point, and kaname is a student.
Besides, it's not sure he's the BBG, but it is sure that he is sus enough it's best to rush and see if he has the mouse, and maybe take the time to interrogate thoroughly.

Group Leader
Hi there everyone!
This was always meant as a one off for me.
I've already spoken with Stella, the head at Kirei Cake and am handing the reins back to her as they were before.
Thanks for your love and support.

Hello everyone, I am the person who translated this.
Sorry for any mistranslations, English that didn't flow well, over-translations and how crude and makeshift the overall piece of work is.
It was a disrespectful decision to post it before consulting Kirei Cake, as they are the ones who originally worked on this.
I will still be translating it, but now unofficially and will not post it on MangaDex, but you can find it on the subreddit r/DarwinsGame.

Dex-chan lover
You are forgetting the tracker conveniently broke in the teachers area just as they discussed how sus he is. Anyone with even passing familiarity with literature would realize at that point, and kaname is a student.
Besides, it's not sure he's the BBG, but it is sure that he is sus enough it's best to rush and see if he has the mouse, and maybe take the time to interrogate thoroughly.
No, the tracker broke near the school, within 500m margin of error, so technically it could be anyone inside and nearby the school.

Saying it "conveniently broke in the teachers area" is very misleading, as you can still say it conveniently broke near his friend area and still hold true.

Users who are viewing this thread