Darwin's Game - Ch. 121 - game# 125 (Mag. Number)

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a BS end, what about the fact that the world is a simulation and stuff, new things get revealed and then manga is killed.
I don't think the world was actually a simulation. That's just how Shirogane saw things. And does it even matter if their world is a simulation? Not like they could do anything about it if it was true.

Dex-chan lover
It's really over, huh...

This 10 year journey has finally reached a conclusion. May not have been what everyone wanted, but at least the journey to this point has been largely enjoyable.

So much has changed since we started reading this and yet, it seems like somethings never will. At the very least, this change isn't all that bad

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation
Really like how the story paced from the beginning, but I feel like the last arc could be narrated longer, it felt rushed
Set aside how I feel about the ending, hope the best for flipflops in the future

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's cause I have seen so much shitty endings/end of seasons recently, but I didn't found the ending so bad compared to those.

Group Leader
Author literally copied Avengers Endgame and Marvel
  • Both went back in time to do some bullshit
  • Both thought they won but they didnt really win
  • Both have big fight with everybody in it
  • Both everybody goes to big fight with bullshit magic movement
  • Both have epic no u moment
  • Both ends up involving simulation/multiverse bullshit
  • Both has relatively anticlimactic ending
  • Both the guy who started everything ends everything
  • Both one guy goes back to original timeline after saving the world

Thank you for the translation, especially when it seemed to look like it was abandoned.

A shame it was a rush ending but I can understand if the author was in bad health. And it wasn't that bad, at least to me.

Dex-chan lover
The ending looks like the author just thinking it in the last minutes.
Ah yes..... there was a few chapter where the panels are just raw doodles, a degradating color artwork quality where the head looks good but the feet becomes doodle, they talking about gacha game while it was a generic mobile game at first. And then the last chapter, he copied Tsumugari Muramasa from FGO, a single strike katana to end it all.

The story becomes incoherent, the first arc and the last arc has no connection, and most of the events don't make sense. Author didn't plan the story carefully before make it into manga.

3/10
Just like the author's name, first was a FLIP, then it becomes FLOP

A wasted decade of series

EDIT to the reactions : Casulz disagree with bad rating because they have short memory and too simpleton to accept simple Lostbelt World Ending as good ending. They don't know the world building in this story has many flaws, and don't even understand the symbolism in the ending is so wrong with the situation of Sudou Kaname's original world.

Kaname's detached world should not be symbolized as grown from the sprout as it means reborn from the fresh start and everything is new and fine in that world. It should be propagation because they continue to grow despite got cut from the main branch.

Where is Themis now ? The author is completely forgotten about her although she is part of Sunset Raven and she didn't explained as dead during the Greed invasion. How's her cunning plan ?
Where is Oosako ? Last time was join the train but vanished even after when Kukuri bring her airship, but comeback in Kaname's past.
Why Mad Hatter the top 10 game was not invited in the Pirate Ship tourney ?

Long is end up become a merchant in World Line O ? Dude has no real motivation in this story.

Where is the position of World Line O a.k.a. Ogre world timeline with Kaname's original timeline ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread