Darwin's Game - Vol. 14 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
when fucking plebs trying to start shit in your city, in your school. Fuck em up

Contributor
Thanks for the update. It's an interesting start to a new arc. I assume there's more to it than just a bunch of small-fry punks, or this would be over real quick.

Ruu

Gotta love Shuuka xDD
So for this new arc, they will try to get more territories starting with his school I guess?

Contributor
Seeing Kaname wreck shop is always fun. We never really get to see our overpowered MC in comparison to mobs until the end. So this is supes refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn, Kaname is so f*cking swag, why can't more manga protagonists be this smooth!
W27.png

Aggregator gang
Those kids probably have never played D-game properly.
The panda teacher used to invite people to murder them, no?
So he probably invited the senpai to do that. But since Kaname defeated the panda, the senpai probably never went into an actual D-Game Fight.
He only received powers and assumed that the app was just there to give powers and money.

Kaname only assumes that the guy is B-rank because he has a "clan".
But a group of kids can still call themselves a "clan", even if it isn't an official one.

So our MC is currently bullying/traumatising a group of innocent children (well, they are delinquents, but they're still innocent compared to the standard D-Game Player).
And I'm ok with that.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprisingly okay with Kaname basically harassing noobs. XD
Well, time to teach these newbies a lesson about how dangerous a D-Game can be!

Kaname fucking up weak ass high schoolers for the end result of getting a dude that spins pens into the Sunset Ravens is absolutely fine by me

Fed-Kun's army
Like damn Shuka and Kaname beating up these small fries with no mercy, loving every pages of it.

Users who are viewing this thread