Darwin's Game - Vol. 20 Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
Who is that man again? I seem to have seen a similar scene b4...

ananymouss
It's the one that appeared when Kaname interracted with his sigil and found out his actual power.

idk if I agree with Shuka saying the powers are evolutionary. because the power only shows up (in their world) after being bit by the darwin game snake. is that getting retconned?

Dex-chan lover
The way the manga art simulated blurry vision looks pretty cool. I hope we get an update on those in the other world soon, I miss that half of the cast.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess sigils always related to a person's history and personality

I guess they were a family of blacksmiths but daddy left the family I wonder if shuka likes bondage that's why she has some rope sigil. I mean there are several people with sigils with strong relation with them like the gardener father with plant sigil the doctor that can create any chemical

if they come back in 4 months and it will turn out that in their world only few days or week passed, that would be BS. even if 'time flows at different rates', its just about 1,1x difference.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Inside every Chad there's a Hammer Bro somewhere, beating a piece of metal, honing it to perfection. Pfft, yeah right haha XD

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since we last saw blacksmith guy. Was cool to see it going back to him with Kaname's sigil after so long.

Contributor
This manga is just becoming better and better.

Will watch the anime, hope it will be great, it need good animation with all the fights.

Also, need to save this shuka picture.

Double-page supporter
@tailor31415, the question is what are sigils to you, not how did you first awaken/receive your sigils. Shuka's answer can be interpreted as that she saw sigils as an hidden evolutionary power inside human that has been brought out into realization by the D-Game's snake bite.

@xiso

Nah, the time dilation seems to be longer, since the pictures in the walls pointed at the fact that the japanese of this other world fought against our Roman Empire. Which would imply that the time difference is rather huge, since, you know, medieval shit (Japanese medieval I mean) didn't happen until after the calendar went into AD...

Users who are viewing this thread