Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 81

@hrs6gm
Well, since their world is more technologically advanced than the "oni world" but was only as technologically advanced in the past, it wouldn't be surprising if their world's time moves faster than the oni one and 3 months for him had been a year or more for them.

Contributor
Considering that went "Kept us waiting. Rather than "we though you were dead!" I'd imagine only 1-3 months have passed.

@Atoru

Me too man

Dex-chan lover
It's not like they were really enemies, no? I mean, first she saved his life indirectly when he was hunted by Banda, then she gave him info on the game for free, and they only fought once because she couldn't fully trust him. They didn't start out as enemies, they only fought once and it wasn't their first interaction...

Aaaaaaaaaaaa.
I felt it. I really felt it. Congratulations, Kaname-kun, you made it home!! Now, it is time to flex on everyone and save the timeline! Oh, and make sure you successfully bring the wife back too; Shuka's already pretty yandere! Any further separation and she might go on an irreversible rampage!

Double-page supporter
I'm suspicious. We've seen that Greed can take on the forms of those they have slain IIRC, and these children knowing both the terms "darwins game" and "greed" is odd - and depending on how much time has passed and whether info was made public - unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit I finally caught up and it ends on such a huge cliff hanger. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED SO FAR. Pleaseeee.

Dex-chan lover
judging from how there were time differences though
i wonder how long has it been in this original world

I was worried about the group... glad everyone was safe... this chapter was far to short >.<

Fed-Kun's army
so can anyone tell me if there is some weird shit or ntr in this ?

Users who are viewing this thread