Darwin's Game

Dex-chan lover
Man, I've been looking it up, but it doesn't seem like the artist has done any doujin (at least not of the erotic kind) before, which is damn hard to believe when you look at those extra illustrations. I was really hoping for a Shokugeki no Soma situation where the artist used to do hentai...

Group Leader
Hi there.
I recently upload a chapter (my first) of Darwin's game (ch 111)
By mistake, in the first try, I had uploaded 8 pgs and pressed upload.
Then on the second try, I successfully uploaded all 44 pgs.
Kindly forgive me for that mistake and don't ban me. Pls.

What idiot marked this series as PUBLICATION: 2012, COMPLETED when the series is still ongoing?

What it has really ended already? I wonder when all the chapters will get translated. sed life
Go to r/DarwinsGame/ and you can find the chapters there. People can't post the chapters here because Kirei Cake didn't drop the series per se, they're understaffed and have no ETA for the next chapters.

That wasnt the likely reason for the removal. the other chapters had a very high chance of violating.... rule 1.7?
  1. 7 Uploading a chapter created by a tool that automatically edits and generates translated pages is not allowed. This includes tools that allow for additional manual editing after the automated process.

Hey @zelcain keep your idiot comments to yourself and just translate the damn comic. Nobody wants to read your stupid jokes.

I understand this is a fan translation but if you guys are begging for donations then at least pretend to do a somewhat professional job. Don't scribble your asinine opinions in the margins of someone else's work.

(For context Ch. ~17-21 the translator wrote a lot of stupid comments in the margins and it's distracting enough that I had to log in to this and cry about it)

Users who are viewing this thread