Darwin's Game

meh dropping, started off interesting but it really have been incredibly dull since
they got on that ship

Instead of improving, the art got downgraded. The story is also getting boring.. It was only exciting with Shuka in the picture. I'll come back when she does.

Group Leader
i find ignoring it for several months and reading it in batches seems to be the key.

Off to a strong start. The story is interesting, very much so, although i have to say i despise the fact that all women are basically lolis, and that their character design is.... welll.. cringe

Started this series like a couple months ago when I started reading manga again

Coming back to this again and holy fuck the art is bad

The manga is pretty cool at the moment, but the older chapters that weren't part of some kinda Apocalypse arc were WAY better. 7/10

Agreed, back when the plot was taking down the evil CEO of Darwin's Game instead of turning him into a good guy, those were the best chapters. This whole greed fiasco really came out of left field and completely changed the tone of the story to another "must save the world" plot.

The art is getting worst,the storyline is getting shitty and the "top players" look like a bunch of losers, this apocalypse arc is shit-tier execution . It has a strong start but weak ending . Plus,they use the Creator really badly . They should end this story by killing the Creator but they chose to make a bunch of stupid things like Isekai'd and Greed shits

Contributor
The art is still great, same for the story.
I really liked the last twists personnaly, for now it's still the best game survival manga for me.

I just hope we will get a great ending.
Lot of mangas suffer because of a trash ending, but i hope it will not be the case here.

it kinda goes bad overtime and is 7-8/10 for me but still way better than those shitty echhi harem isekais with 9 points so i give this one a 9 as well so that it could be higher. deffinetly enjoyed reading while reading my cyperpunk beats

starts off amazing, but as time goes by it starts to decline a little. but all in all its still a very good survival manga worthy of the 8 rating. so if you are hesitant to read this, dont be and just give it a read.

For anyone wondering the anime cuts out a few important characters and changes a lot of small things so I would recommend starting from the beginning

Fed-Kun's army
A chapter actually made references to E.V.O. , a japanese game i played when I was a kid.
It actually reminded me of that

very cool.

Dex-chan lover
The loli tag is there cause the author sure do love drawing lolis their always the model for those sexy pages at the beginning or end of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread