Data base error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to read using the android app Tachiyomi, but I can't even update the new chapters I've bookmarked or read anything cuz of the constant database error. It says http error 600 or 500 every time. Hope this doesn't last for long. I like using mangasee too, but the image quality on dex tends to be better, and there's series that see doesn't have.

Same here. Getting the DataBase Error about everytime I try to open a page of the site, or read a chapter, or change chapter. I'm from browser, not from mobile. Sometimes is DataBase Error, sometimes it load the page of the scans, but there is no scan and a red icon in the center of the page with write: "e.langCode is undefined". Or also "e.manga is undefined". Or something similar to "chapter not found", but then after multiple refresh of the page, there is the chapter.

A lot here too, it works after a few refreshes at least, but it's pretty database error-y today... o3o

Double-page supporter
check the mangadex twitter whenever the site goes down. It usually shows whats going wrong

Dex-chan lover
Me too.. right now its still happening
Every time I click a menu, read a chapter, clicking next button... I have to reload 2-3 times and its pretty annoying

I gotten the database error about everyday for the last few months. I suspect the cause of the MySQL traffic might be why I and others who live in low bandwidth areas get this error so often.

What is frustrating is that the reason for the current crash and bug could have been averted if mangadex had more staff and support.

Support and bug reports like the one I posted last month simply fall through the cracks

Double-page supporter
NNmEQgS.png

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they recomment to visit aggregators or nhentai in the meantime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread