Daughter of the Elemental King - Ch. 2

An honour, yeah right.
You forcefully take that child that u have abandoned for 17 years from her freaking family.

Double-page supporter
@StrabeDevicles @Doakey @thirteen-nights Only thing I could think of is that in spirit years(assuming it's like elf years, which btw she's 1/4 elf 1/4 human and 1/2 water spirit) she's still quite young, and while her human form was that of a young adult, it's likely that her spirit form adjusted to how her development should appear to be. That is, despite her height she's still just a babe after only 17 years in spirit and/or elf years and her bodily development partially regressed to reflect that. But hey, at least she is still as tall as she was before instead of being as short as a wee child. Silver linings and all that. :D

Seriously though, where'd her boob's go? I'd be pretty upset if I were her. :,(

what as @zzhole......... he took her away from her beloved family. HE SHOULD be the one to go to her world and take care of her if he wanted to grant the wish of her selfish girlfriend. Both parents are selfish and -beep, beep- They left her all by herself and now want to take care of her. She already has a life. Leave her alone.

Are you trying to tell me that this dude never saw the letter until 17 years later? Wut? xD

Users who are viewing this thread