Daughter of the Elemental King

Wouldn't it make more sense to just ask him for a baby??? "Hey sexy spirit king, who obviously has a weak spot for me, make me prego with your kid" bada bing bada boom you prego without the drama

Why did she make a contract with the devil? Is it because she can’t get preganenant? Why not ask the spirit king then? Why not tell him the truth? Is it because of the law that the main character always has a tragic past trope? Why did our mc came form a modern era but then her biological mom came from an old fantasy era? Why did the father take her daughter now and not before when she was young? Why did he only notice the letter 17 years later? Why am i here?

Group Leader
@MissAlexxis

Dads more of an asshole. Chucked a baby into the modern world and then ripped her away from her life and family to live in bumfuck medival fantasy land

The story seems so promising❤️ but how should I say it... He's so freaking selfish 😐I don't normally comment but what with him getting rid of her when he feels like it and kidnapped her off of her life because he saw the letter or whatever even though she was clearly happy and satisfied with her life😒 no matter what he does from now on I'm sure I'm gonna keep hating this asshole

Dex-chan lover
@berry-jam

Yeah, I don't blame him for one second. She was a total psycho who was so obsessed with him she was willing to die to make some abomination child, and forced this decision on him without his knowledge or consent. I would want to completely forget about her and everything to do with her as well. What the hell kind of obsessed psycho does something like that anyway? That act would soil every memory you would have with someone and you'd want to delete them from your mind. I hope she burns in hell in constant torment, and that if somehow if her spirit meets either of them again they both reject her and pretend she doesn't and never existed.

To any of you complaining, let me make something clear.

It was quite obvious that the spirit elemental kings aren't supposed to have children. Therefore the mother decided that she would give up her life and some of his aura to break whatever world law or rule there was to create the baby. It's not very hard to understand.

So from the mother's pov, the breaking of their relationship and her death was less important than the creation of her child. Simple.

Then the dad, distraught from the untrustworthiness of his lover decides to abandon the child rather than take care of it because that's what a lot of people in that situation would do. Distance theirself from their troubles.

She's left on the beach because... he's obviously the water elemental and the beach is the closest place to the ocean. To add onto that, she probably wouldn't have been harmed by the ocean since her dad is the water king. The beach is also out in the open so she can be easily found by people and rescued. It's not like the dad left her to die.

Finally, if you wonder about the world/dimensions, it seems like there is a modern world and a fantasy dimension/world. It may be through a magical wormhole or inside a barrier or whatever but the setting of the world is modern.

Hope that clears up some misunderstandings and misgivings about the story.

It doesn't look like a masterpiece but at least give it a chance. There are literally 2 chapters.

Group Leader
@Ultenth

Lol what? You okay?

Ill get thay the mom was being a selfish shit head but he is way way worse. I dont get why people are willing to justify everything a shithead male does just because hes hot.

His actions were 10 times worse and if the MC should reject anyone it should be the father. He destroyed her life. But cuase this is manwha she'll probably forgive her pos abusive dad who abandoned her. Hes the ones who's a selfish psychopath who shouldn't even be raising a kid

In real life of a father ever did they would he In jail and there kid would probably never contact them again and disown them. Whcih the MC should do

Great art! Dumb dad!! More communication in the future hopefully, this seems like it'll be a hit of a story though! Thankyou for translating!!

@theilikepie @LightSkinNibbaJuice
Ngl you both got a point here, but I hope that she cuts him off and thrives in whatever world she chooses while the dad lives with his regrets, but she's probably gonna end up forgiving this man in the future so I can only hope he actually ends up redeeming himself 😤

If I were the FL..hmm maybe not knowing the truth is good then..no matter what the reason is; knowing you have abandoned by your parents is still hurts (and accepting the fact that you are actually unwanted child at the moment)

Users who are viewing this thread