Daughter of the Elemental King

in the raws things aren't as off-putting as the earlier chapters later on. it does get lighter vibes but it takes time :/

I'd appreciate the story without the Bastard! He abandoned her then after 17 years takes her away from a loving home and family just to treat her like shit. As for the mom. She gave birth to a child and then died leaving a letter telling said child to forgive the Bastard for treating her like shit because he's to chicken shit to express a bit of warmth. Bruh! He attempted to kill her several times... Why should you forgive that Bastard?

I admire the translator's efforts but
the early chapters up until the latest just leaves a bad impression to me
It's so bad in my perspective
He was a fucking tsundere to his lover and she did not even correct his shitty attitude
Then he treats her daughter like a fucking toy
The story is better off with her family who fostered her
then discovering her powers by her own and have adventures.
It's poorly written and doesn't even make any fucking sense.
I recommend Elqueeness which is a webtoon more worth it to read
This is the garbage version of Elqueeness

Supporter
boring and annoying so far

if I were in her situation I'd have gone up instead of back to the house after the first time she got thrown out. dunno how she can stand that douchebag

wild that this has a generally positive rating when nothing about it makes sense

Ok so the story actually getS very good after she runs away and the father does get better and it actually a great story so the haters can drop it if you want but it’s a good story and worth the read

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since I've seen a story with such an interesting synopsis, turn out to be so appalling. Bait and switch? Just plain lies?

Here's an honest description: "Her biological parents are psychos, but she is abandoned and picked up by a loving family. 17 years later, her psycho father steals her away and threatens to kill her. Then she goes around being forced into doing a bunch of things she doesn't want to do. An unexpectedly awful story of misery unfolds!"

Hi, I’ve read this manga for 23 chapters and read some spoilers too and from what I’ve seen so far it’s honestly not as bad as some comments make it seem and there’s a lot of magical fantasy related stuff, it’s exciting and refreshing. The MC seems OP but it’s obvious there’s a lot she has to learn through funny incident and her dad does get better. I just hope she can fully become the girl that she is because it’s frustrating to see everyone just assume she’s a boy. Anyway, it’s a good read for those who are interested in fantasy fiction and character/relationship development ☺️

TTh90lj.png

Note for those wondering about the whole gender-bender bs
She's a woman and will always be a woman, but her biological dad calls her "son", cuz "I am your father, so I get to decide what you are".
Oh, and everyone else from the human realm (after she gets her original form back) calls her a boy, because of how flat she is, and because of her short hair.

Btw there's like 34 chapters on manganelo/mangakakalot for those of u wondering

first time of "girl meet boy" in every shoujo manga/manhwa/maanyaaaaa: he is so handsome (LOL, girls please!), girl love to fuck instead of soul connection :D

it's aight. although we kind of a going a bit fast in the story rn ngl

this is great. kinda fking fast but that makes it good too. no dilly dallying. and as u can see my pfp is from this manga. very highly recommend.

So far it’s pretty interesting, personally I’ve got no judgement, and it’s funny, thx for the translation!

THIS BLUE HAIR, THIS WATER ELEMENTAL KING, HIS NAME STARTING WITH EL--

Everything screams ELQUEENESS to me--

And I'm crying, I MISS EL. 😢😢😢💔😩💖

I HOPE THIS QUENCHES MY THIRST A LITTLE.. (pun sort of intended huhueheuhue). 😏😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread