Dawn the Teen Witch

Hard to follow the story. Takes too long to continue on from the next chapter and even then, it randomly has another event before going back to the main story. Feels like the characters are still 2D/flat. Can't get immersed in reading this. Dropping. Sorry

it does take a long time for the translation to update but im pretty sure the raw has a lot more episodes than this. it's fine, i'll still be waiting cause this is literally amaaazing

I loved reading this it was super cute ^^ I love the male lead, he's a fluffy male lead haha. He's really nice to our fl, I hope we get to see more of his character soon!! The FL is also super cute, I can't wait till we see more of her capabilities and growth. I love victors interactions with our fl, though I don't view them as romantic. I'm excited for new chapters!

Im happy for the free translations, but some times the thread of the conversation is hard to follow. They do a direct translation it seems that leaves out things that would make what the characters say connect better to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread