Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 21.5 - MBTI special

I dont know anything about mbti since i know it's a pseudo science but after reading this i have to do some research

@shubh68
It's the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, basically a personality test that's fairly well known, it's kind of debunked as a bullshit test but it's still fairly popular.

Can someone define what the letters stand for/ the personality type they’re associated with? Never taken the MBTI test before

I disagree with a lot of things 😬

If we use cognitive functions, Saebyok's "exception" wouldn't actually be one, given ESFJs tend to prioritize social status, social activities, and friends over their "cocooning" schedule. Plus, he's supposed to be in love so that removes a lot of those tendencies.
And given his personality, his reactions, and schedule, I would rather make him an INFP (Fi, Si, and that Ne panicking instead of directly asking Gwanchae); at the very least, a socially introverted person (an ESFJ running out of batteries, nice meme).

Yeomyoung rather strikes me as ESTP, personally 🤷🏻‍♂️
That would still fit the leader that only hear "I won't do anything".

ENTPs aren't particularly known to be optimistic; if anything, they're pretty sour and cynical. They are much less extraverted than an ESFJ would be, too. She's much more likely to be an ENFP.

@SleepyAbra @shubh68
That would be:
N - iNtuitive: Oriented toward the future, the abstract (theoretical), the possible, and the potential (out-of-the-box thinking)
S - Sensing/obServant: Oriented toward the present and the facts/known
J - Judgment: Seeks to create an orderly environment (incl. detailed schedules), and value structure over flexibility.
P - Perceiving: Seeks to be flexible, to be able to take opportunities as they come.

ESFJ: Extraverted / Sensing / Feelings / Judgment
Usually extremely good with people and at memorizing details about people, and possibly good at creating comforting environments (depends on who you ask about introverted sensing/Si). Unhealthy ones are the typical Karen.

ENTJ: Extraverted / iNtuitive / Feelings / Judgment
Efficient and logical. They're usually oriented toward the future. Often uses ways that should work and on the state of the art, instead of the tried-and-true, but potentially obsolete, ways of ESTJs.
Usually leaders, with a "my way or the highway" thinking. Often described as blunt and prone to anger and criticism; despite not (forcibly) wanting to hurt the others.

ENTP: Extraverted / iNtuitive / Feelings / Perceiving
The person that debates with everyone about everything, potentially playing the Devil's advocate. They could also be associated with an entrepreneur, where it is about "what should or could work" ways, instead of the more trusted ways of the ENxJs.
Basically, the Elon Musk to Bill Gates.

They could also be the teacher with a few quirks (e.g. wearing a lab coat because it's more practical) but extremely knowledgeable.

If you want more info, you could read the 16Personalities profiles*:
- ENTJ: https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality
- ESFJ: https://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality
- ENTP: https://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality

*which are not MBTI either; but as most people here said, it's kind of pseudo-science, and pretty much everyone disagrees on certain elements (e.g. Si, is it sensory memory, a heightened sense and need of comfort, a sense of aesthetics, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, Saebyeok seems (moderately) introverted to me.

Users who are viewing this thread