Dayment scans

Power Uploader
@mahsanaru

It looks like someone is working on Flat here.
https://mangadex.org/title/1138/flat
I don't want to work on it if somebody else is working on it now. But we can work on it if it seems like nobody is working on it.

We might work on Yakumo Tatsu, but our translator is not interested in it. So we can work on it probably a long time later, after she translates the manga which she is interested to work on.

Power Uploader
@rafaelrios123

Yes, we already translated all chapters of Sekai de Ichiban Yasashii Ongaku and Tanpopo no Watage.

We also want to work on Alice to Amaryllis. We also bought all the raw volume for Gin no spoon but it's a little hard to translate so we are going to slowly work on that one.

I really want to thank you folks for picking up Nikoniko Nikki and then churning out chapters at the cyclic rate. I started reading it years ago, back in the days of Onemanga and Anymanga, and was saddened when the scanlation stopped after only a few chapters. It is such a well done and thought provoking story. I especially appreciate the great job you do, as the translation seems to be spot on (as far as I can tell) and the English grammar is really good, which isn't always the case with many translations of manga. Again, thanks a lot, and keep up the great work.

I love the works you guys choose (and the variety of genre)! So rare but some good ones..i was shocked when i couldn't find your website but so glad you guys are active here! Thank you for all the works you guys work on!!

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for translating Go Ara's works. i've fallen in love with them!

Thank you so much for translating Himitsu. I waited a long time for the translation to be completed, so I’m very grateful to Dayment scans. Also, thanks for showing interest in translating season 0 when it’s completed. If you have time, is it possible for you guys to translate Himitsu - Perfect Profile by Shimizu Reiko?

Power Uploader
@Puckling8

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot. No, we can't work on Himitsu the perfect profile, because we don't have Japanese translator who can work on it.

Power Uploader
@Geinx5

We are going to do joint with Secrets scan - https://mangadex.org/group/6809
on it from now. That is why release is slow. We are working hard and we will release chapters as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for translating Himitsu - Top Secret. One of the best gem I've read in the detective genre. Would it be okay to inquire whether Dayment scan has any plants to pick up Himitsu - Season 0 too? Thank you so much again for your great work!

Power Uploader
@kasumi14

Hi, Thank you for telling me that you like it. We usually work on finished manga so we were planning to wait until it is finished. Or maybe we could start working on it 2, 3 years later if it looks lt won't be finished soon.

do u guys plan to translate Mahoutsukai no Musume's follow up?https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=50841

please translate mahoutsukai no musume's sequel if you can T_T I don't think any other group will pick it up otherwise T_T

Power Uploader
@Scintilla

I am sorry, but we can't get the raw because it is paid content in Daum.

Users who are viewing this thread