Dayment scans

It's very sad so see Dayment scans go but you guys deserve your rest! Thank you so much for working on so many amazing series over the years.

It's very sad so see Dayment scans go but you guys deserve your rest! Thank you so much for working on so many amazing series over the years.
Wait, are they gone gone? I'm hoping they're only taking a break :( Though I would understand if they wanted to close this chapter after all their hard work over the years

Wait, are they gone gone? I'm hoping they're only taking a break :( Though I would understand if they wanted to close this chapter after all their hard work over the years
Well there hasn't been an offical announcement yet but it seems like the leader is burned out.

Dex-chan lover
was curious why i havent seeing dayment scans and was caught with sadness. thank you for everything and hard work, i really enjoyed your list of old mangas!

Group Leader
I'm just going to say here if anyone is wondering: Don Drac will still be going on. I'm just putting it on Hiatus for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread