Days - Vol. 24 Ch. 211 - God and Monster

Group Leader
Did the author plan to change protagonists to Marco and Ryouzan or smth

I rly like this series but I do feel that his one takes too long

Fed-Kun's army
(I know this is an understatement) but wow ryouzan is good
and at this point I'm just waiting for the match to end

@andrmnh I get what you mean miles ago, but it's still an asspull. Seiseki's players are mediocre compared to Ryouzan. Even Tsukamoto himself are mediocre player by himself.

If they really want to win, they have to remove the key player , and I already explained it in my very first comment. The match is less annoying if Kimishita's free kick were going in though. Too much plot armor BS going in Ryouzan's way, only to hyping up a mediocre, teenager, Japanese Jesse Lingard

Double-page supporter
@Duckiedoggo Haha, shots fired at Lingard. (I follow a Championship team so I don't have room to talk smack though)

That hit on the goal frame should not have happened. Seiseki could be 3-1 down and I think everyone would not hate the current situation so much. Everything else is "We have a chance! Nup, there is Marco/Katou *again* despite facing the other direction and five steps away from the ball"

Fed-Kun's army
@Duckiedoggo never in a million years did I expect to see Jlingz name in a manga comment section. Ill pretend I never saw it.

I'd say tsukishima is between a guendouzi and Kante. He shadows, and chases the ball quite a lot. Never a jlingz in my book

@andrmnh hahahahaha my bad. But Tsukamoto is lingard. He's not a box-to-box MF yet. Maybe in his third years he will be a Roy Keane or Kante. But currently he's still JLingz in his breakthrough year. Only annoy opponent and chasing 2nd ball.

@Cynic ikr. Marco and Katou felt like a plot armor with feet. Thank God Mizuki has learnt to beat both of them. Only the goalie who has a ton of plot armor

Ryouzans goal plot armor has to be the biggest bullshit I have ever seen. Three fucking arrows missing or getting their shots blocked for about 62 minutes straight by either the goalpost or some random ass guy suddenly showing up to save the day. Fuck this arc, srsly.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah all the posts and crossbars + Ryouzan's goalie being better than Inohara for no reason. No way a comeback from 3-0 makes sense, and if they don't come back then the rest of the chapters for this match are meaningless.

this feels like torture. im a hundred percent sure theyre gonna lose. not showing who the next opponents are after this round is a big hint i think. that and the overwhelming 3-0 lead and coach retiring sub plot. ugghhh they should just cut to what i think will be a time skip already, this whole arc has become a pointless back and forth of red herrings and deus ex machinas for the opponent. even my boy tsukamoto is helpless, we too as readers are helpless. there arent that many available chaps left after 200 and tsukamoto is still relegated to being a helpless mc. i pray theres a time skip, i pray they lose already cuz this is tortuuree

I don't rlly know anything abt football but even I know making a comeback after 3-0 is gonna be difficult especially against a skl that seems to block them every freaking time...I honestly thought Seiseki would've had at least one goal by now

Users who are viewing this thread