Days - Vol. 27 Ch. 236 - Certain Proof

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

So i guess this volume are flashback chapters ☹

Dex-chan lover
So.... in real time how long has it taken for the team to have this collective flashback?

Thank you for the hard work, but god damn I could not care less about these people. It feels like I'm starting from scratch with a whole new story, but all I want is the story I signed up for. I read the first few of these all the way through, but I just cant get through them anymore. No amount of explained motivations, and backstory will make me care about these characters. I just dont care. And I never will. I come here for a story about a dopey kid who discovered a love of soccer, and his growth over time. Not a bunch of geniuses who find something to fight for blah blah blah personal growth blah blah newfound appreciation of blah blah blah. I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the flashback is done!I just skipped the last two chapters. This shit is unbearable.

Dex-chan lover
I still think Seiseki doesn't deserve the win. The flashback showed me that the author may agree, but it's still unclear.

Fed-Kun's army
Both team doesn't deserve the win

This woman did nothing but carried by national level players, while seiseki basically outclassed until tsukamoto and his plot armor skills kick in

@Duckiedoggo You're missing all of the coaching that she did. Ryousuke and Katou weren't in Ryouzan the whole year. They were off doing their own thing in the national team. Despite that, she still led the remaining team to undefeated victory throughout the year. If we listen to any of what you said, then her father was also just carried.

As to Seiseki and Tsukamoto, eh, yeah, I kind of do agree.

Group Leader
@Slapabear

Completely agree and thats why there was never a second season of Days beside the 3 episode ova. Because after that all we see is just flashbacks and gibberish. after 236 chapter tuskmoto did not score any goals and more then 50 chapters going back and forth on side characters i dont give a fk about.

Aggregator gang
Rereading this makes me appreciate these flashback chapters more. Not a cliffhanger now since I know the outcome so I can really take in the different perspectives and pov we get from the various characters. It’s one of the aspects I like most from days tbh, like a combination of sports and slice of life, seeing the different struggles and experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread