Days - Vol. 27 Ch. 241 - Wind and Earth

Dex-chan lover
Emotional assist to our boy Tsukushi. Thank you translators for all your hard work.

LETS GOD DAMN GOOOOOOO!!! thank you translators! hope ur all safe with everything going on.

Wow! Damn good chapters! Is this a Shohoku vs Sannoh scenerio? I hope not.

I loved the chapter, but... the empty goal on the 4th (?) page doesnt really seem to be up to correct scale.
Or they chose to make it as big by choice to show how hard it is to miss an empty goal... or something. xD

Dex-chan lover
Did Tsukamoto pass or is he just allowing the ball to pass his feet straight to Kazama?

Tsukamoto was invaluable in this match but the mvp has to be Mizuki who overcame his mental block to finally beat the this national championship team. Hopefully they can carry on and lift the trophy.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* undeserved win imo.

And now Seiseki has to win the whole tournament, or it'll feel like even more bullshit.

@codetaku ikr. well they could lose, with Seiseki will suffer from injuries from this match's aftermath and half of the starting eleven are gone

I can’t translate the bottom pages so I don’t know if there will be a surprise twist as to why Tsukamoto is crying. Something like the goal doesn’t count because he was offside when Mizuki passed it across, and if he hadn’t touched the pass and just let it go to Kazama, who was onside, then the goal would have counted. That would suck. Hopefully they’re done with this game and move on to play that team with the unbeatable goalkeeper.

Dex-chan lover
@JDLars No one's offside.

I like Tsukamoto's resolute look in page 11.

Many thanks to Matanuki Scans for successfully doing this work so far. One more arc (what a damn long one too) done. Really, Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread