Days - Vol. 28 Ch. 247 - Beyond the Unchosen Path

Fed-Kun's army
I heard from other comment in other chapter saying that she will be with someone from other school, but I really ship her and MC. Can someone clarify this?

Double-page supporter
@rei893

Yes she does go out with a guy from another school however from the raws I've seen she splits up with him

Like you I ship her with MC.

Fed-Kun's army
she doesn't have to be with Tsukamoto, but damn she deserves a spot in any arcs. She's the only coaching staff that show some tactics so far in this series

Double-page supporter
Wow she remembered every single detail of the game minute by minute.
Regarding the ship, I have not seen the raws but I think Tsukamoto is already booked by his childhood friend

Fed-Kun's army
@GoldenWolf
I see, thankz mate
Well the story still ongoing, anything can happen, maybe his childhood friend also have a chance, who knows

Double-page supporter
@Cynic
Sure but it seemed a dissimulation to me. However, all in all, romance has never had much space in this manga. Also, more than towards Tsukamoto I always saw that Ubukata's ship was heading towards Kazama, perhaps I misinterpreted some signals

Dex-chan lover
By the way I've just watched the anime. Holy shit Ubukata in the anime is good, contrast to Mizuki who looks worse in the anime.

They're like one big family 😂😂...Awww she has such a nice smile....To ship or not to ship? 🤔 I've been asking myself this for a while

Users who are viewing this thread