Days

Group Leader
Exciting goal. I'm glad so many Seiseki players are getting acknowledged. They are a national team. Not just one star that brings them there.

Thank you to the Eien scantrad team, to fill up the missing chapters !

does anyone know what chapter to read after completing the anime ?

Hey, thank you very much for translating this! I really love this series and really appreciate all the work that goes into translating it!

Group Leader
@Ruee

Baka-updates says "Anime Start/End Chapter, Starts at Vol 1, Chap 1 (Events play out sligthly differently), Ends at Vol 10, Chap 81"

Not great, it's average.
I have to agree with the opinion of someone who says that reading this is like watching school sports.
There are elements that many sports manga do not have today, not including enthusiasm, but which makes it even more ordinary, because this is more attached to the fundamentals.

The character development is saggy and weak. As the main character, Tsukamoto was too immersed in the glory of the 2nd and 3rd years, esp Mizuki the captain, his existence way too great. I felt bad about him, but even though that was the selling point, Tsukamoto was seen as a diversion and chess piece. I'm used to it but also a little annoyed with his weak stature preventing others from playing ball.

He must learn to focus, stay in position and know for sure his role. He really needed to develop, but it wasn't necessary to have a sharp style like Kazama.
I do not know whether I am impatient or need to wait a little longer when the 3rd year is graduated and the development can be clearly seen, as a whole.

This manga has its own cards, but still enjoyable to read. It's not something you should take seriously like Blues, Fantastisa etc.

Group Leader
@vjdeansa please thank our translator ^^' I am only the editor. She's not on MD though, I'll relay the message to her lol

in that type of play, in that very spot, and no red card for ryouzan defender, the referee in this manga is a joke

Users who are viewing this thread