Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

3 chapters and I still haven't seen the prince's eyes.. Did I miss out something? (ノ´∀`*)

Here I was thinking that the MC was being stalked by her yandere sibling who was gonna stab the prince for "feeling up my sister!" >_<

Tis a well established trope by this point, I remind us all. =P

What a cliffie... Argh.

BTW, did you see the speech bubble near the end of the page when they were in the carriage? It looked as if one dot was the prince's eye, it's just in the right position 😂

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately for her, both our female lead and the dazzling prince are too nice as people for the date to not be a success.

She...probably should have been able to handle that one better though. Instead of jumping in front of the weapon...like...push the prince away? Pull him back? Go for the knife directly?

Gah did she really need to get hurt...

Thank you for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
...Unless isekai-kun arrived, i'm not really sure a modern combat knife should be realistic there.

As for why it happened... does he hate the prince, monarchy in general or maybe he liked one of the candidates and wants revenge for taking 'her away' ?

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of prince goes around town without an aide, and not even a sword to defend himself? (Unless he has powers and I just forgot.) They should have at least went under guise, and had a dagger.

And how come he wasn't able to sense the danger and someone tailing them? Why is his reflexes so slow? Don't royalty train for such things? Let alone, he's the first prince, the crown prince, an important person!

I have so many questions. Is he Prince R・j or something? ( ¯•ω•¯ ) (Lowkey want Prince Iz・n・ to evaluate him lmao, that'll be hilarious.)

Dex-chan lover
Even after she sacrifice poor Crepe- chan the prince just stands they like an idoit as the guy charges

Users who are viewing this thread