Dazzling Prince!

Please keep translate this manga πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Thank you

Maybe it's just because I've been reading way too many of the same sort of story, but when the plot is literally: character wants X but the universe forces them to get Y and its totally a good thing.
It just feels like it belittles the main character that their original goal is betrayed. Like I get that this is a romance and getting the ML & FL together is endgame but man I've seen that set-up way too much.

Lol, the prince's shoujo sparkle game is so strong the FL can't even look at him. It's ridiculous but also surprisingly entertaining so let's see where this goes.

seems like there's going to be some character development with the price, so far I'm feeling nothing no personality nothing

Opinions on Ch. 4.2

I wish the manga would have made her stand her ground. Instead, she knows her ability is being exploited. I wish she would have just called war against the Prince and the guy because clearly, the both of them are disrespecting her. Threatening, not only her, but her family as well? And the Prince is just allowing that to happen? No. Dropping the manga after this latest chapter.

Honestly i was really into this but the events going on in chapter 4 make me feel a little at a loss
Everything feels rushed and convenient and i feel like people are being pricks just for assholery sake
I'm not certain about how much i enjoy the mc now considering
she seems to just continuously puts herself under i mean really?? She'd be alright being a mistress of someone else?? Does that say good mc? I dunno its just not my cup of tea. It gets to the point where she just feels a little mean even though yeah she needs to see or whatever her argument is it just feels really empty
I'm sticking with it since im not a quitter
But
DANG
I hope the spark comes back πŸ˜…

I’m still wondering why the other princess candidates like her so much though? I wish we get a POV in their view d:

I have to say that this is more amusing than the alternate story with the same premise done by the same author

IS NO ONE CONFUSED?! why do they suddenly know she can see auras! there was no explanation! (β”›β—‰Π”β—‰)┛彑┻━┻

Users who are viewing this thread