Dazzling Prince!

The fellow bride consorts have had way better romance flags than the prince 😞

Wow. So infuriating. I hate the
blackmail
trope the most. I like this girl, and the prince seemed interesting, but I’m truly beginning to hate this series because of that trope that’s so convenient yet unethical.

Oof.
this blackmail
ain't ma thing. Too fked up. Gonna drop this. 😅 Thx for the fun so far y'all!

Dropping this.
If you have to blackmail her to stay, everything happening afterwards ain't cute or romantic anymore.

Pretty good, I like it. The title is kinda cringy but overall its a light read that’s very cute. The fl doesn’t like him yet because of the progression which is good and naturally paced. 8/10 Good read, but obv not something that’s gonna change your life or anything.

Ah.. too recycled for me and I also dislike that trope. Just my opinion. If you like cliche you might like it.
Everyone is unqualified (besides her aura skill), and it's a typical prince heroine shoujo that largely defies any reality. With that contract and the fact she didn't even read it just for the plot is echoed in so many romance manga and people are just getting tired of it cause it's just abuse. Realistically though, his business/political skills are really bad if that's the contract he drafted... He's supposed to be calculating and smart but he's just a shady business man that rips people off. Since he's hot he gets shoujo glorified I guess. She's just blackmailed/blackballed into staying there because her character is the country girl who can't do anything and makes a really big point of running away from/rejecting the prince so he can chase her/TRAP her. Maybe the author will throw a curve-ball and change the trajectory of the story but I'm not super hopeful.

I would like to difer from previous comments
in the kind of situation and context despicted, how could the butler guy NOT force her to stay, she is waaaay too valuable to be let go, and as she already turned down the prince, he has to find a way to make sure she stays. It is underhanded, not a nice way to do it, but it could be a lot worse, at least she is given nice food. Youall really not think, romance is secondary, you have a live human threath detector in front of you, the prince just tries to make her like him, as he likes her, but that and her new forced job are two different things. Its very naive to think that just because she doesnt want to they will let her go

@naturalwinter how can you say that? Do you want her killed? Wage war against them? She is a poor noble and them are the royal family hoW aRe You SO stuPId i cant....
Yes, the prince is allowing it to happen, but i dont think he has much of a choice either, its very, very probably a fact that the king was also notified of it, so im pretty sure that even if he let her go she would have been taken anyway

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount Hi. It's been a few months since I last made that post. I would have appreciated you not to tag me after a long time. Last I remember, I put down that post as "my opinion" and I would like to say that this manga is not my cup of tea. Thank you.

sno

I mean I'll keep reading cause it's unique.

But did she really just fall for him for his appearance? Sure they played it off with her feeling like he's real now, but in that situation, it feels off to fall in love with the people blackmailing you.

Daaaaannng he's handsome but that personality of his? Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔 makes me wonder lol

Users who are viewing this thread