Dazzlingly Bright

I don't understand Korean but what I can see from the images from the raw chapters are
The girl is really a hopeless bitch and indecisive. She has a fiance now but it seems like she doesn't even like him. She rejected the younger guy for whatever reason but she was actually in love with him and she still is. The story is not moving an inch.

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting convoluted. Too many people who have an unrequited crush, like a highschool drama.

Two precious MLs and an indecisive, stupid FL.

It doesn’t matter whom she chooses, I just want her to be firm with her decision and not wavering a bit with any other guy so that the unchosen guy won’t be hurt.

The worst thing to do is to lead someone on.

Be clear about your own feeling girl. You are already a grown up working woman and this is not a highschool drama.

Guys don’t be scared from the comments, I really like this story, even though it’s a bit cliche. This is most likely gonna be a type of story where the ML & FL take awhile to get together though ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Guys be very scared by the comments. The story is about an indecisive woman who screwed up two people for her insecurities. I have already said in the previous comment more about it. Read it.

Users who are viewing this thread