Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction - Vol. 9 Ch. 70

Aggregator gang
Multiverse. It's like marvel or dc :D She decided to save one person letting all this aliens to come to earth and die...

Dex-chan lover
@petra well yes, but also he knows it from the parallel worlds he has access to in which humanity sucks and he didn't drug a child, but still gave her superpowers.

*puts on Optimism Glasses*

Oh! So it's okay! One timeline has Ontan and Kadode being okay, and another has the world not being destroyed. That adds up to 100% of a world.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing we'll now try to figure out if Isobeyan’s long-term plan means anything (that being posing as a human fighting aliens)
Ontan clearly wants to go murder him to end this cycle.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the simplest ways I've seen to explain a super-complicated concept. Very easy to understand, impressive. Also it's now confirmed that Ontan did in fact doom the world. Might help explain how she was so calm about learning about the world ending compared to Kadode. Not sure she consciously remembered all this, but her subconscious already knew there was a price to this.

I'm thinking the "Dead Dead Demon" in the title refers at least in part to Kadode's old nickname from her bullies and that she died. The double-dead part of the title makes me wary that she's going to have to die again in this timeline, too.

Group Leader
@moozooh
I chose to use "conscious" instead of "consciousness" in order to minimize the space it took to typeset. Most of the bubbles in this chapter where Isobeyan is talking are very dense with information, so saving 4 letters each time the word appears helps save space for other words. :)))

I'm not sure if Hiroshi is the most supportive brother ever, or the most irresponsible

I lost it at OMEGALUL.
That's a pretty interesting concept of time travel, first time heard of it. It seems that ride will get even wilder in the next chapters.

"Even if .. I become the most evil person in the whole world".
Well, this definitely put Ouran's behaviour in the early chapters into a darker light.

Users who are viewing this thread