Dead Life

i read up to ch 35
So, the premise is interesting, the idea with zombie MC is pretty cool too
But unfortunately, the story goes downhill and turning into the dumbest shit ever pretty quickly
It's really dumb like REALLY dumb, it's hard to read and impossible to take the story seriously
Brainless in this manhwa are not zombies, but survivors.

This has 2 seasons, season one ends with 72 chapters and season 2 is at chapter 27. Hell naw I'm not gonna wait 10 years for the translated version. Dropped 👋

I'll give this a read, hopefully this is good.

Edit: This shit was actually really good, the story doesn't focus on the MC, it focuses on every character in the story. We barely get to see the MC, but this is still really good. Translate more of this please.

@Inslayer I don't think anything happened, but at this pace, it will take at least two years for the scans to finish. Also the original webtoon( korean) has been translated to French, Indo and Chinese, but not English. So just upsetting.

someone should pick this up again, kinda a shame that two month has passed and there is no progress beyond chapter 15
are there any more sites with more chapters than this?
EDIT: it seems that there will be a mass upload once two of the series are done mass-uploading, so it's not dead in the water with the current translators

This is a really good read and has a total of around 90 chapters out hopefully they do some mass translations!

Users who are viewing this thread