DEAD ROCK - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - God of the Demon Realm

Dex-chan lover
Ohh man, didn't know that this released, soooo wacky sasuga Mashima sensei, the man, the myth, the beast

Dex-chan lover
This is such an awesome first chapter with cool and brutal everything is and even the plot twist at the end too

Hmmmmmm, yeah I like it. The MC's goal to kill a fake god is ok.
Also, I kind of like this cast of characters, I think it's a bit different from Mashima's trio?
The art as always is good
But also, how does Mashima do it? Like, he has Edens Zero, Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest and now Dead Rock
From what I know Hiro Mashima draws really fast, like, to the point he can draw the main fairy tail crew in just a few minutes
I like how ruthless everyone in this story is. Yakuto looks like a kind MC, but he immediately kills his own teacher. Freyr is simply someone looking for a good fight, and is willing to fight anyone. Reisen is very arrogant and belittles people, Hien is absolutely cold to everyone, and Mikoto controls the dead with a sinister purpose. Honey's cool, but other than being rude he hasn't been as memorable as the others.

All of their reactions to Yakuto's motive was interesting! Reisen looks terrified, Hien was a bit apprehensive, Mikoto was doubting, and Honey was simply confused. But of course, Freyr had the best one. She fell in love!
Yakuto is gonna kill god and become the god of rizz himself lol

Dex-chan lover
First objective: survive
Last objective: kill god

Nah this ain't JRPG, this is kamen rider Ryuki. I mean we got a dragon as our MC

Users who are viewing this thread