DEAD ROCK

its made by fairy tail author, no wonder it felt very similar, Loves the first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
let just hope its not power of friendship anymore but since its Mashima Hiro sensei, all his manga like that.. T.T

Double-page supporter
I hope mashima changes his mind and makes this series long. The 1st chapter is already good plus a Dark Fantasy that takes place in Demon Realm is fantastic. Also I hope it does a crossover to fairy tail and edens zero.

Dex-chan lover
Usually Mashima's main characters have a name that references a season. Does "Yakuto" reference any season?

Dex-chan lover
So... death and dismemberments this time are allowed. There is hope for some proper fanservice too? Or as usual is gonna be "death and torture are ok but a couple of tits with nipples is going too far"?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...3rd chapter is little late? Let's hope it's because Mashima is busy with the ending of Eden! Would be a real shame to end this one, since I quite like the direction it's taking! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...3rd chapter is little late? Let's hope it's because Mashima is busy with the ending of Eden! Would be a real shame to end this one, since I quite like the direction it's taking! :thumbsup:
Chapters 3 and 4 have been uploaded in another language (italian), so is probably the translators being unable to obtain the raws or just being lazy. I really hope Mashima is not gonna get the Matsuena Syun treatement, and translators for some reason just refuse to work on his manga.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 3 and 4 have been uploaded in another language (italian), so is probably the translators being unable to obtain the raws or just being lazy. I really hope Mashima is not gonna get the Matsuena Syun treatement, and translators for some reason just refuse to work on his manga.
Oh nice! Thanks for the info, I'll hope and wait for the English translation, I find it strange reading in Italian even if it's my language :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So i've seen chapter 4 translated in english in other sites...
What with mangadex and nobody wanting to upload stuff made by Hiro Mashima?

Dex-chan lover
the characters look different for the other mangas. but lets wait till the anime to be sure

There are 12 chapters of eng translated on a different site. On average 2 chapters per month, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread