DEAD Tube - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
So my previous comments are being proven correct. There is someone else left Alive who is trying to make him take over..or

He is the one restarting dead tube since it's proven he can no longer get turned on unless he watches his sister die...so he is looking for that feeling again...it's gonna most likely end with him sleeping with the girl then both killing themselves and dead tube somehow still continues...or he goes crazy and all his friends are just his cast members now for his videos for the rest of time...or almost all of them die and he dies in the end filming his death done by the girl who loves him...

what is the point of this manga?
Well, Machiya's stated goal is to destroy Dead Tube but he kinda just keeps participating in the new games or staying off to the side for new protagonists. With Dead Tube House I was hoping it would turn out that he was organizing it to get into the higher ranks of Dead Tube.

Also except the three Bs what I like about Dead Tube are the occasional crazy plot twists. Though I don't think we got one of those in a while.

Anyway, I love Dead Tube. I legitimately hope it gets an anime adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread