DEAD Tube - Vol. 11 Ch. 45 - Virtual Deadtuber

Dex-chan lover
Ironically despite the eroge ntr class type childhood friend (i mean she gets declared by an asshole that is justlooking to fuck her in front of her childhood friend to spite him and she says "ok, sure!" in 2 weeks? come onxD), the bullying is pretty spot on. Many teachers on japan prefer to not get involved into it, by playing the "dont see dont hear" or when confronted with it just shift the blame somehwat on the victim ("Maybe you are doing something that annoys them, maybe you should blend more with your classmates etc")

Ohh my...SIGH~ NTR again huh? That just twisted me out of delusion and into a different reality. KILL HIM AND HER bro.

This was like the dumbest thing I red since I chapter 44. And it will probably be the dumbest thing I ever read until i read chapter 46.

Welp, it's not like some NTR could lower my opinion of the author any further... he hit rock bottom when he killed Kana

mSFXk2a.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Didnt think this could get worse than it already is lol.
Author caught me off guard with the NTR heh.
Guess we're well on teh slippery slope to trashville.

Dex-chan lover
See, I get the bully. Bully gonna do bully things, you know? It ain't surprising. But, girl, you've been his childhood friend for how many years? Fall for the bully first time and then do that shit to the guy? Girl... I'm disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
I like following this series just to see how much of a trainwreck each new chapter is. I didn't think they could top having George Lucas as the villain but well, what do you know.

Dex-chan lover
@Liar
Probably the cliche she’ll date the bully’s to lesson the harm done to the bullied trope, or various blackmail

Double-page supporter
I find it hilarious that the NTR is what is triggering people about this series. Honestly it seems like it's following a checklist of fetishes as it goes along. It has had Incest, gang rape, BDSM, prostitution, blackmail, watersports, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sensory deprivation. About the only thing it has avoided is real necrophillia. Sure there are tons of people who die while having sex, but not anyone who initiate sex with a dead person. The closest was the female teacher who shot the guys who couldn't please her. So yeah, NTR is just another check box to be filled in.

Dex-chan lover
At least this will be the kind of NTR where the cuckolded gets his revenge and kills the motherfucker.

After 45 Chapters I'll question: how does the editor judge each panel? I mean, will he says something like "here you should put a rape scene ... and here a cumshot... and here more insanity" !?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Her name is Yomiko , Yomi is the reading of 黄泉 / Dead World , https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E3%82%88%E3%81%BF .
And Ko is a common japanese name for girls .

Her birthday is February 31 , this day doesnt exist .

Page 19 , I guess if it is reported that the teacher 's students cause troubles , his salary will get decreased , so his policy is "see no evel , hear no evil , speak no evil" .

Lets try swapping the gender :

- Female student : Sensei , some boys just r@ped me .
- Teacher : If you get r@ped , then it is your own faults , ha ha ha , lol lol lol , trollololol .

Users who are viewing this thread