DEAD Tube - Vol. 11 Ch. 46 - Shooting Murder

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k I meant him specifically. He's lower scum than both his childhood friend and her bf. He literally killed all his classmates and the teacher while failing to kill the only people he wanted to. That's probably the only good and realistic part of this chapter - showing you that it's weakness, fear and stupidity that cause the greatest tragedies and not necessarily malice only.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I know my man, that's why I typed my previous comments. He was as much in the wrong as the other 2 for doing that to him. The only downside here is that he killed the randoms there instead of killing them so he got the short end of the stick. once a loser, always a loser.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k It's not so much him getting the short end of the stick due to chance, as it is a hell of his own making. And I would disagree with "once a loser, always a loser". People can change for the better. This character simply decided to run away from reality rather than face it. He could have used the brutal 'wake up call' to actually pull himself together and not be a spineless weakling that lets others trample over him. Unfortunately that proved to be too big of a hurdle for his gentle psyche and lack of willpower and he simply gave up on everything, culminating in him indiscriminately killing others.

Double-page supporter
@Rasparr What? You couldn't guess that she was an asshole when she decided to fuck her new boyfriend in front of her old boyfriend for no reason other than to antagonize him? It's not like she didn't know what she was doing before?

Dex-chan lover
i can read some of the nonsense spam chats :

- page 19 :
sensei is strong ..... enemy ..... he is coming ....
HAH ? .... HAAH ? ..... yes yes ..... evil demon ..... he is close .....

- page 20 : kill ... evil demon ..... sensei .... killing intent ....

- page 21 : shoot ... kill ..... wwww= lol lol ........ the real thing ...... sensei .... face .....

- page 22 : run .... escape .... the real thing ..... kill .... pursuit ....

- page 27 : kill .... sensei .... shoot .... dead body .... yes .... bullet .... professor .... death ....

- page 33 : everybody is dead .... kill .... everybody is killed .....

- page 42 :
nanda ? nani ? eh ? what ? mm ?
yoriko-chan ....
dead ... the ceiling .... nanda ?

- page 43 : angry .... girl .... kill .... dead .... help .... uwah .... eek ....

in previous chapter , sensei said : if you are bullied , then it is your own fault , my precious student , lol , lmao .

now : i wont let you touch my precious student .

sensei is changing into a better man , but it is too late for him , lol .

page 33 : i guess you can say : this is the 1st time that the loser empty his "magazine" and "shoots his load inside" a lot of girls , lol .

page 40 , i think her corrected line should be : sorry , loser-kun . you were angry at us yesterday , werent you ?

he cant shoot yoriko , but he can shoot at the crowd just fine ???? what if she was in the crowd ?

yoriko-chan is the real hero here , she saved the lives of her friends and her handsome boyfriend , and she stopped a school-shooter , lol . this reminds me of "school days" anime , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
This dude Shibasaki is SOOOOOOO lame!!! I felt sorry for him in the beginning but he literally got tricked by Yoriko soooo easily. I also didn't like how Yoriko completely switched up on him towards the end also. This arc is just filled with UNLIKEABLE characters.

Supporter
This is a pretty chilling chapter now, regarding the recent NZ terrorist attacks and the way it was live streamed

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that shooter whatever the reason for them to justifies their behavior

Dex-chan lover
Trashy Manga predicted the future.

Jesus fuck, how can this get lower. I had low expectations, this series started with rape and murder without plot, somehow went even lower than rock bottom and it turned into school shooter POV. Is the author ok? Does he need a girlfriend or something?

Hope the thot gets the worst death in this series yet. Dont even care about blondie that much. The authors message this chapter was basically never trust a hoe, just kill them lul

@criver what the fuck are you talking about? This chapter was clearly showing that being kind to people that betrayed you is dumb.

@daywithoutgames Yoriko should have been the first, killing the random classmates was total bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
Author did a great job making me dislike the shooter AND his almost victims.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OL CUCK BOY GOT THE ULTIMATE CUCKOLDRY DONE TO HIM 😂😂😂😂😂

To be honest, I was ready to give up on this because the whole "Virtual Deadtuber" thing just screams "I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR ARCS IN THIS STORY" but having the plain childhood friend stab him to death and even her somewhat realistic reasoning for killing him made for a good twist and renewed my interest in the story

Aggregator gang
What a fucking loser. Oh well what can i say? He is a school shooter.
On a second note since this is a work of fiction i would be really glad if this dumb girl died insted of her classmates.

Dex-chan lover
bro i fucking cackled when he opened the closet and there was a damn ak12

Users who are viewing this thread