DEAD Tube - Vol. 13 Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
Wow.... this is worse than I could have imagined. I skipped ahread when the Virtual deadtube shit started to see where it ends up and I see the biggest ass pull of a plot twist I have EVER SEEN!

THe worst part is this basically undoes the MC's entire character arc as it removes all choice from him as well as undoes the tragedy that was meant to be a major turning point for him.

This is seriously the last time I give into my curiosity and read one of these manga. I honestly don't like these but sometimes a change of pace is nice so I'll sometimes check one out.

But SO MANY of them are basically like deadtube in a bad way. They rely entirely on tragic murder and contrived plot twists to keep themselves going. Even if they start out well the author ALWAYS tries to extend the story too far and run out of ideas.

I think the only one that felt like it had a decent finish was future diaries and even that one was a bit over the top but at least it felt like a logical progression that just reached a silly conclusion. But THIS? THis doesn't feel like a natural progression at all. IT's just a series of ass pull plot twists as and author CLEARLY out of ideas desperately tries to keep their series alive.

Look author I'm sorry but not every manga is meant to reach 50+ chapters. Sometimes you have to just let it end if you don't actually have a real story. Why do so many authors seem to think the "surprise mastermind" is a good plot twist? It rarely actually works and at best just manages to not ruin everything.

Even future diaries did it but in that case it felt like such a minor detail it barely mattered and mostly just served as a trigger for the climax.

The Dumbest Shit

But imagining this guy giving this speech dressed like that had me laughing. Honestly, that's the best revenge they could do to the dad. Don't break down or get angry, just laugh at this guy dressed like an idiot and leave. He wants you to react and hurt him.

Dex-chan lover
Should have had earlier clues along the way if author was gonna do this.

Power Uploader
I bet the last founder's kid is the last boss.
@Reiito A bit late, but Kitakawa is the artist. The writer of this series is a guy called Yamaguchi Mikoto, a prolific author known for interesting (edgy) premises but questionable executions.

That Shinkai Mahito guy then must be the son of the blonde bowl cut haired friend from his father which explains why he getting aroused like Machiya and idolizing him.

Dex-chan lover
page 17 : what a bunch of virgin losers : even a fat , short , ugly girl can turn them on ? she makes me vomit , lol .

page 20 : this brat dares to mess with King ? lol : https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/King

so basically , a whole chapter , whole 42 pages of exposition , info-dump , walls-of-texts , with nothing actually happens in this chapter . nice job , author .

Wait bruh, doesn't that just mean. if the dad killed his dog for his first video and fed it to his family, then won't that mean the 'supposed' fake body of dad after the watermelon game, he cooked and fed it to his son, who was drugged to sleep for 3 days, But that could also mean he drugged his own son for 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread