DEAD Tube - Vol. 13 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
The thing I know is that I will stop reading for a while once this Yomiko arc finished...

Double-page supporter
So.....deadtube version of Aizen who's also a crossdresser vtuber?
P.s I came back after almost 3years maybe more to find that the revenge arc ain't even started yet. Well, see it next time after yet another 2 to 3 years.
How can you even take revenge on dad? Torture, kill? He'll probably enjoy that and also has that outcome already part of his plan.
Only thing l can see that will hurt him is destroying his whole deadtube legacy. But how tho?

@pihip yeah i understand that, i also felt like she wanted to show how far can people can go even on legal site like youtube just for view. She used extreme violence to show the actual state of people mind to hust have view ...

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro's father and Machina's father were 2 of 3 founders.

We still need one more.

Dex-chan lover
Why aren't they bashing his head again the fucking wall? Why let him talk for 3 fucking hours when it's clearly what he wants? Also at this point they should know it's pointless to talk to other deadtube people.

@cannarali Meh, he didn't have the balls to film himself get beaten up unlike his friend, I'm sure he'd collapse and start begging the moment you break his fingers, he only ever hurt people, never himself. I doubt he can take much.

Fed-Kun's army
This really is The Truman Show.
Truman-Show-featured-image.jpg

I bet...
the third co-founder (the one with the white hair), is the father of the femboy with the white hair who's with Hanae (blonde chick) holding the camera.

Contributor
So child #3 was "taught the existence of Deadtube," and was filmed receiving said "gifted education."

Users who are viewing this thread