DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 57

milking the dead cow
but well, im gonna guess that the one calling is the new guy with a voice changer

People still asking why is this hasn't ended yet. but other trash romcoms are running 300+ chapters lmao.
As for why its still going its obvious that the 3rd video club friend and his offspring(s) still alive an will probably be the last arc.

Dex-chan lover
So.....new arc with new cast? Does it mean that the last friend of machiya's father predicted the end of dead tube? Or is it really the boy that can no longer stay away from that world like his father and friends?
And what if the last friend of the father is actually the new kid's father? I mean he had the same white/blond hair and almost the same cut too....shit, if it is, everything is really connected and already predicted....

....in page 18 (490) there is a cover of that horror film "The Silence of the Lambs" with Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins based on the same book by Thomas Harris...

MD@Home
If it's not fake, he is going to be creator after being player almost the time.

YAY! Thanks for the translation, the normality before the wild adventures ~~

i just want this manga to end already ahah
please end this suffering and those unrelated arc, I hope it will be interesting

Aggregator gang
This is as good a place as any to stop. Thank you translator, it's been f...fine.

ez3

So more rape, prostitution and edge.
Meh.
If i remeber this i will check its last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This will be interesting for sure, I mean, will Makoto Shinkai and crew survive the dead tube neo? find it out in the upcoming dozen of chapter or something like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread