DEAD Tube - Vol. 14 Ch. 57

Contributor
All these new basic characters are just the fodder for the slaughter. We have until Volume 16 for this series to end.

Dex-chan lover
So now it has become "dead app".
I doubt Machiya turned into a villain.

Oh boy this new characters look great i cant wait to see them being raped killed and raped again

Dex-chan lover
Please end this shit already 🙄...even though i wanna see what crazy shit the creator does now

i understand why the author continues to put out chapters

machiya hasnt banged mai yet

I hate and love this kind of arc where the mc is like in a difficult situation where we have to wait for his comeback and so that we can focus on other new characters but it'll take like a long long arc before the mc returns

This new girl, Eno Yotsuzaka, is most likely another Hanae Miwa. Another "victim" in this new "Dead Tube." Funnily enough, I think Eno won't get her feelings reciprocated as judging by how this Manga rolls by now, Mahito is probably gay for Machiya ngl. At this point, this is more or less milking or dragging the plot from what seemed like a good conclusion and ending but hey, my boy, Machiya still haven't banged any of his 2 girls, Mai and Hanae. I need him banging, don't let him die a virgin despite having Balls of Steel.

Marushu, there's still alot of internet stuff that dead tube didn't covered. Like gaming, and please this is the last arc
We need to enjoy this

Group Leader
Thanks for the Chapter!
If possible could you ask your typestetter what the name of the font he uses is?

The font he uses for some of the narration boxes. The one that is kinda bolded and menacing.
(Basically the font in the first page)

Would help me out a lot! Thanks.

Looking forward to next chapter^^

Users who are viewing this thread