DEAD Tube - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Tragedy

Thought I’ve read fucked up mangas before, compare to this manga, they’re nothing

So here's how it went down:
MC: oh no u fucked up my sister
Bitches: yea we did lol
MC: ....
Bitches: ....
MC: Now watch my eyes change as i look badass and film u guys getting fucked by my GF
Bitches: wait wh-

Of every death, this one hit hard. I know I should've expected it, but holy fuck this is terrible

a cut that nearly cut her head off and she had such a long speech... i guess gurgling blood between taking breaths was less dramatic, but you learn to accept all this as the wacky shit continues.

In the teacher arc, fmc got a gun and gave it to the teacher. If she got one she could get another, MC should've gotten multiple with his tens of thousands of dollars USD equivalent and been armed, then he could've shot them because they're not allowed to kill him. Or at least tried. But mc has a case of author-induced retardation. In any case, his sisters death is his fault for not being armed despite being so rich he could buy them black market. A clean new black market 9mm costs about $2k in the US at most, in box with ammo. He got 50k the first video he shot with fmc.

Users who are viewing this thread