Dead Word Puzzle

I'm not sure what this manga is trying to do. It goes from 0 to 100 literally in the first 8 pages and the main character is a one-dimensional edgy Light Yagami clone (which is more than you can say of the other characters, they're barely characters). The whole thing in general feels like a dollar-store version of Dangan Ronpa. I can see where the low score came from, this is like something you'd see on the second page of fanfiction.net. The characters don't even die in interesting ways, they literally just explode or get sliced in two for no reason and it's never explained what's doing that.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I kept reading hoping that we'd eventually get something which did one or more of the following:
1. Linked the characters together in some way to explain why they were chosen to participate
2. Explained the stupid controlling gizmo villain character thing
3. Explained why this particular system was being used to kill the characters
and nothing ever materialized. It's just a pointless batch of supernaturally-powered killings.

Don't read this everything is terrible. Feels like a terrible knock off of everything drawn by an unprofessional artist that has yet to perfect their style in everything, anatomy, shading etc. It's like the author must be somebody high ups kid with money to allow this shit be published..

Art: 2/10 CRINGE AF
STORY: BETTER WATCH P/ORN INSTEAD NO STORY
CRINGE FACTOR: 100/10

PSA: PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, IF I WILL BE DOING ANY GOOD THIS YEAR, IT WILL BE TO STRONGLY URGE YOU NOT TO READ THIS, MY HEAD HURTS SO MUCH. IT'S REVOLTING. MAKES ZERO FUCKS SENSE

WE SHOULD PROB JUST COLLECTIVELY FLAG THIS TO TAKE IT DOWN SO NO MORE SOULS WILL BE RECKED

LMFAO not only does this suck, it was also Helvetica's first ever completed project 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread